Glennon Brothers has been manufacturing high quality timber products since 1913. Through plants in Longford and Fermoy, and Windymains Timber and Adam Wilsons in Scotland, we supply both the Irish and UK markets with products for the construction, pallet wood and fencing industries.
Our product range includes:
- Kiln dried strength graded carcassing timber
- Pallet & packaging case material
- (CLS) Canadian Lumber Standard
- Machined Whitewoods
- Glendeck decking & accessories
- Glenfence fencing
Timber processing produces residual by-products such as woodchip, sawdust, bark and shavings.
- Woodchip is predominantly used in the manufacture of MDF board
- Sawdust is used to power the kilns for drying the timber and is also used in the manufacture of chipboard and for animal bedding
- Bark is further processed and used as garden mulch
- Wood shavings are also a very popular bedding solution for the horse and poultry industries
Glennon Brothers also design, manufacture and supply timber frame homes and engineered roof trusses through Dempsey Timber Engineering in Arklow and Alexanders Timber Design in Troon, Scotland.
Dempsey’s are approved and monitored by the National Standards Authority of Ireland (NSAI), while Alexander’s are members of the Q mark plus scheme in the UK which is accredited and regulated by BM Trada
Please feel free to learn more about our products by clicking on the sub sections above. They are:
- Construction Timber
- Pallet timber
- Roof Trusses
- Timber Frame
Glendeck greatly enhances the use, pleasure and satisfaction you get from your home, it gives you the added benefit of a room outside allowing your family to enjoy more outdoor activities. Glendeck provides the perfect setting for outdoor eating and socialising and its one extension to your home that won’t disturb life while being installed.
Strength, endurance and attractiveness are the qualities that make Glenfence the natural choice for your garden. Glenfence is a strong and durable fencing for around the house and garden.